Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Not my type !!

   I don’t like guys that love to skate . I don’t like guys that would rather be players . I don’t like guys that hide whenever they see you . I like regular type of guys , but I also like like Emo guys and guys that are respectful . The only reason why I like those types of guys is 1. because they aren’t afraid to tell the world how they feel about you 2. because these types of guys know how to win your heart with just a smile and a Hi, How are you doing . The only reason why I like those types of guys is because 1. they do really care about how you feel when your upset and 2 . because those guys don’t care what the world or other people say about them at all. They just compare to Lady Gaga whenever she is making her music videos . I also like respectful guys . Reason why I like those types of guys is because whenever they come around ,and your with a parent , they show how much respect they have for you and your family . They  just  don't come up and say all this nonsense stuff  like cussing your parents out . The only reason why I don’t like the guys listed at the very top is because 1, they are going to care more about their skateboard 2. because they are going to date more than one girl and 3. they are going to hide away from  you . I mean those types of  guys aren’t right for a girl that wants to have a successful relationship. That’s why I choose the very last ones . Sadly, though I might of had liked  the wrong type of guy I don’t regret it that much . 






                                       

2 comments:

  1. This is a really interesting topic. I did get a little confused which type of guy you were talking about while reading. Maybe next time break each type of guy, with their explanations, into their own paragraphs. That might help organize things more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. Hey so dude, like mannnnn i visited this blog yesterday total cool! Go to www.krazychicks.wordpress.org
    you think its not your kind of style till you read the awsomenesssssss! Yeah,
    ~Creig

    ReplyDelete