Monday, May 7, 2012

My creativity --- Activity #4

 My creativity is when I take everything that happens to me and turn it into a story . My life is not exactly what you call "Full of Creativity" because I'm the kind of person who really doesn't like to add much personel things to stuff . I have to different types of creativity . 1. Is drawing in class and 2. Is Writting . When it comes to drawing I really don't have  much creativity in coloring and stuff its as simple as can be . When it comes to writting I fill up the paper with all the ideas I get in my head . I don't really know how all my ideas pop into my head but it just does . My creativity isn't always about what I think it's about what others think . I take some of my classmates ideas and build off of them . When I write I use all of my creativity too. sometimes I don't understand my creativity becuase it is complicated . It's complicated because while I am writting a whole bunch of ideas burst into my head . I write and I don't understand what exactly Im talking about but I reread and understand what its all about . Understanding about what I write is wierd with a little touch of complicated . M y creativity isn't always just at school its sometimes at home too. I love my creativity at school because when I write I let all my creativity out . Have you ever heard the saying " If I don't write I go mad" by Carlos Fuentes ? Well my creatvity is just like that because it's true If I don't  write I get mad and I get frustrated . It drives me insane to know that I have the right to write but it takes long for me to make up an idea .

2 comments:

  1. 1. Very introspective. You know yourself well!
    2. Did you see the news last night/this morning? Carols Fuentes just died. :(
    3. Uuuuum, I guess that's it. I enjoyed this, especially because I know you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really something that I would live for but just not to be sad all the time just waiting for you have to go and get it.

    ReplyDelete