Friday, October 14, 2011

To change or not to change

To change or not to change is your choice im not saying its bad but heres my opinion. My opinion is that you shouldnt change because later on in life it could affect you if you do surgery . Im not sayin its bad . its never good to try to be that person that everyone wants you to be because you might want to be that person but then your friends and family dont want you to be that person . Dont ever try to be that someone that later you will regret to be because no matter what your gonna regret it .

5 comments:

  1. I think the same thing because don't try to be someone your not be your self like you for you. Because it doesn't matter what others say at least you are your self and like you for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. The choice that you make today will affect you tomorrow. Being someone else is not what you want to be. Changing your beauty looks doesn't make you feel very good. I like your post, good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree 100% it's like you trying to be me or the other way around be who you are but like not someone else.Be your on person and no one else.Like I said i agree with you 100% because no one should be the same..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why dod you think that would like them to change their selfs from who they are?

    ReplyDelete