Thursday, April 5, 2012

Hungergames movie review

      Well the movie was really good but they skipped to many parts . The book was way different from the movie . At the begining of the movie it started off with Primrose crying  in her dream but as I remember in the book it really didn't start of like that . I don't think it even said that Katniss's mother made her a dress too, for the reaping  but in the movie it did . It had many flashbacks at the begining of the movie but in the book it didn't start off with many . I was really excited and I still am because  I want there to be a second part to the first movie . 
       My opinion of the movie is that it was really good . I love the way it just jumped from scence to scene to get my attention . It was really good seeing the mutated dogs at the end of the movie and the way they were built . I really enjoyed seeing the capitol people and their disguises it made them seem beautiful . I really liked the way that Katniss and Peeta came out on fire it caught everyones attention . That's my opinion so what is yours??
                                                                    
                                                                             

2 comments:

  1. Good job on your blog post! I really like when people put pictures because it catches your attention and makes you want to read the blog post!

    - Caroline = http://carolineb600.edublogs.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt pretty similar to you, Diana. The one thing you mentioned that I had been thinking about was the jumping around. Yea, like you said, it did make the story move forward....but I wonder how this jumpiness would affect someone who did not read the book. If you read the book, you can fill in the gaps caused by the jumping around. If you didn't I'm thinking that it'd be confusing.

    ReplyDelete