Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Cry :|

If I cry
Don’t wonder why
Someone in this world will wonder why
Now he is up high as brightly as he could be
looking down on his family and asking god why
His family asked themselves why
And I wonder why too
This is all a complication
without an explanation
The only thing to do is find the person who killed him
And in order to figure out what happened
She is going to have to sprout
out of the seed in which she is trapped in
Don’t fear , Just find the extreme effort that will help you pass all the pain
So if I cry
Don't wonder why.  
RIP Cousin
Jessi Mendoza Valdez
4~18~12




2 comments:

  1. I love this poem Diana...! I loved it so much it reminds me of you know who as well cause he died.... I feel so srry Diana I hope he is ok and hopefully he has your family with him right now watching you...:):,)! Good Job! Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the poem too and i feel that same way sometimes because i know what you are going through because i go through the same. but if you ever need somebody to cry with you i will.

    ReplyDelete