Monday, February 13, 2012

Father like daughter

My dad and his daughter are so close together . When I see them like that I feel lonely . I feel like I'm not his kid anymore . Yes he has 3 kids but yet he's close to one of us . He is always close to her no matter what. Yes I tried to see if he cared but all he does is stuff I cant stand . Yes he treats us with respect and the same but knowing he doesn't want me around him makes me feel hopeless . I love my dad and I love my sister but it fills me with jealousy . Knowing they have the same attitude kills me . I know she looks like my mom but I look like my dad but yet the same attitude keeps them very close . Yes I am mommas but so is my little brother. My little brother could careless because he is only 3 . There's 3 of us but I wish there was 2 . I give thanks to god for knowing that I would not feel lonely anymore but yet my little brother is so annoying but I still love him. Back to her and my dad .Yes I don't care anymore but at the same time I do . I know I shouldn't worry but I just can't help it . I cry at bed but she doesn’t know . Yes she is dead asleep and yes I know she has joy but when it comes to me  I am full of misery . It looks like to me she will never care. Once I learn that she cares maybe I will feel different maybe I won’t .

No comments:

Post a Comment