Friday, February 24, 2012

ELA showcase

 My top three posts
  1. Hungergames connections 
  2. To change or not to change 
  3. Sole provider
  For the three top posts I listed at the top is because in those posts I show how I think and what I would do to not change anything that I've learned that I keep things simple .

  My best example of creativity is
  1. I tried my best
  I picked that song as my best creativity because i really do like the way I sang it with my best friend and plus that was my very first time singing to post it on my blog where people could see it .

    The evidence of my growth as a writer is
  1. Change or not to change 
   I picked that one because I wouldn't change at all and how much It would affect a person to change .

   Proof I am a thinker / Learner
  1. Hungergames connections  
 I picked this one because when I was doing this connection with the outside world I was thinking and finding things on the internet that were useful and while I was doing that I was thinking about the type of questions I would start my connections with . 

1 comment:

  1. G'day Diana,
    Thanks for registering for the March 2012 student blogging challenge. Make sure you visit the blog every week beginning early March, when the first challenge will be published. If you want a reminder sent to your email each week, use the "Subscribe by email" on the right sidebar of the blog. Also make sure you visit blogs from other students around the world with similar interests.

    Miss W or tasteach - challenge organizer

    ReplyDelete